Steps to Take Before You Prepare Your Taxes
By the end of January, you should have received various documents that you need from your employer or employers. For each form, verify that the information matches your own records.
Prices you can afford!
The average cost of having a professional prepare a federal Form 1040 income tax return for the 2019 tax season was nearly $200 for the simplest returns, according to the National Society of Accountants.
- Autorizado por el IRS
- Envío de fotocopias no el documento original
- Se evita el riesgo de que su documento se estravíe
- Individual 1040
- State tax included in price
- Efile included in price
- One W2
- Additional W2’s $15.00 ea
- 1040 included
- Schedule C – Business Profit & Loss
- State income tax included
- One 1099Misc included
- IRS form 1040 included
- for LLC’s with multiple members
- State Return Included
- K-1’s included per each member
1099s and W-2s are two separate tax forms for two different types of workers. If you’re an independent contractor, you get a 1099 form. … As a W-2 employee, payroll taxes are automatically deducted from your paycheck and then paid to the government through your employer.